Montgomery Internal Medicine Group’s team of physicians has more than 100 years of combined experience
We give the close, individual attention you want without sacrificing the professional quality you have come to expect
Montgomery Internal Medicine Group
A large part of your successful care depends on our helping you understand your condition and the available treatment options.
We want you to speak openly with us about your concerns and to feel comfortable with us and confident in your treatment. Everyone at MIMG will always try to actively meet your treatment and medication requirements.
We aim to take care of your health needs. When you’re not feeling well, please call our office and we’ll accommodate you with a same day appointment. If you’re close by, simply stop in and we will work you into our schedule.
Primary Care Specialists
Montgomery Internal Medicine Group physicians are all board certified and are affiliated with Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center
Make Your First Visit a Quick One
Whether it’s your first visit or your hundredth, you can speed things up by filling out forms in advance.
Book an Appointment Online
Montgomery Internal Medicine Group uses ZocDoc to allow online scheduling of appointments.
For your convenience MIMG has two offices
Appointments may be scheduled at the Princeton office
Monday & Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 12 pm
Labs by appointment
Appointments may be scheduled at the Hillsborough office
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Labs by appointment
No Show and Cancellation Fee
- Insurance We participate in most insurance plans, including Medicare. Always contact your insurance carrier first to ensure we are a participating provider. If you are insured by a plan we are not contracted with, payment in full is expected at each visit. Knowing your insurance benefits is your responsibility. Please contact your insurance company with questions you have regarding your coverage.
- Co-payments All co-payments must be paid at the time of service. This arrangement is part of your contract with your insurance company. Failure on our part to collect co-payments can be considered fraud. Please help us in upholding the law by paying your co-payment at each visit.
- Non-covered services Please be aware that some-and perhaps all-of the services you receive may be non-covered or not considered reasonable or necessary by Medicare or other insurers. You must pay for these services at time of service or within 14 days of billing statement.
- Proof of insurance We must obtain a copy of a current valid insurance card to provide proof of insurance. If you fail to provide the correct insurance information in a timely manner, you will be responsible for the balance of a claim.
- Claim submission We will submit your claims and assist you in any way we reasonably can to get your claims paid. Your insurance company may need you to supply certain information directly. It is your responsibility to comply with their request. Please be aware that the balance of your claim is your responsibility whether or not your insurance company pays your claim. Your insurance benefit is a contract between you and your insurance company; we are not party to that contract.
- Coverage changes If your insurance changes, please notify us before your next visit so we can make the appropriate changes to help you receive your maximum benefits.
- Non-payment If your account is over 90 days past due, you will have “past due” sticker on you statement. You will have 10 days to pay your account in full. If your account is over 120 days past due you will receive a CMD notice advising you that if payment is not received your account will be turned over to a collection agency. Partial payments will not be accepted unless otherwise negotiated.
Questions and Information
Prescriptions, Referrals and Test Results
Fees and Payments
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME SERVICES ARE RENDERED.
A FEE OF $35 WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL RETURNED CHECKS.
We currently participate with most major insurance companies.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PATIENT TO NOTIFY OUR OFFICE OF ANY INSURANCE AND/OR DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGES.
Montgomery Internal Medicine Group is Participating in a New Program to Enhance Your Care: Primary Care First
Primary Care First is an innovative healthcare payment program that aims to improve our patients’ care experience.
Giving doctors extra support to help you get better care
Our goal has always been to provide you with the highest quality of care. Through Primary Care First, we will receive additional resources from Medicare and other health insurance companies to help us enhance our work and provide you the best quality, patient-centered care.
More information for patients with original Medicare
As part of this program, Medicare will start sharing some of your personal health information with us, such as when you receive care at hospitals, emergency departments, and specialist offices. This will help provide us with a more complete picture of your health and allow us to better coordinate your care.
If you want to stop Medicare from sharing this information, you should call
1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.
Your Medicare benefits are not changing, and this program is only intended to enhance the healthcare you receive at Montgomery Internal Medicine Group . You still have the right to use or visit any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare, at any time. Your doctor may continue to recommend that you see particular doctors for your specific health needs, but it is always your choice which doctors you use or hospital you visit.
Questions about PCF
If you have questions or concerns, you can call Allison Piovesan, RMA at 609-921-6410, ext. 119, or bring it up next time you’re in the office for an appointment.
For more information about this new Medicare program, please:
• Visit the Primary Care First webpage; or
• Call 1-800-MEDICARE