Montgomery Internal Medicine Group’s team of physicians has more than 100 years of combined experience
We give the close, individual attention you want without sacrificing the professional quality you have come to expect
Montgomery Internal Medicine Group
A large part of your successful care depends on our helping you understand your condition and the available treatment options.
We want you to speak openly with us about your concerns and to feel comfortable with us and confident in your treatment. Everyone at MIMG will always try to actively meet your treatment and medication requirements.
We aim to take care of your health needs. When you’re not feeling well, please call our office and we’ll accommodate you with a same day appointment. If you’re close by, simply stop in and we will work you into our schedule.
Primary Care Specialists
Montgomery Internal Medicine Group physicians are all board certified and are affiliated with Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center
Douglas P. Corazza, MD
Dr. Corazza received a B.A. Magna Cum Laude from Hamilton College and his M.D. from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He attended Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia for his internship in internal medicine and Robert Wood Johnson University in New Brunswick, NJ, for his residency. He practiced medicine in the Emergency Department at The Medical Center of Princeton from 1988-1990 and has been in private practice in Belle Mead and Princeton since. He is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, a member of the American College of Physicians and a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine since 1988.
Ernest J. DeLaCruz, MD
Dr. DeLaCruz graduated from Penn State University with a B.S. in Biology and attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He served his internal medicine residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick. Dr. DeLaCruz is a member of the American College of Physicians and a Diplomate member of the American Board of Internal Medicine. Fluent in Spanish, he has been with the Montgomery practice since 1997.
Vickie B. Hug, MD
Dr. Hug received a B.A. from Hamilton College in 1989. She received her M.D. from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1994. In 1997 she completed her internal medicine residency at the Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Dr. Hug is a member of the American College of Physicians and a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Hug joined Montgomery Internal Medicine Group in 1999.
Savneet K. Chattha, MD
Dr. Chattha graduated from Trenton State College with a B.S. in Biology, She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia, in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Chattha completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Chattha joined Montgomery Internal Medicine Group in 2004.
Laura N. Hildebrant, DO
Dr. Laura Hildebrant graduated from Cornell University in 1990 with a BS in Nutritional Biochemistry. She attended the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, NY and completed her training in Internal Medicine at North Shore/Long Island Jewish University Hospital in Manhasset, Long Island. Dr. Hildebrant is a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine and had been in private practice in Long Island, NY until relocating to NJ with her husband. Dr. Hildebrant joined Montgomery Internal Medicine Group in December 2008.
Christine L. DeLuca, APN
Christine DeLuca received her Nursing Degree from The University of Delaware and her Master’s Degree in Nursing from Rutgers University. She specialized in Family Practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse and is certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Christine joined Montgomery Internal Medicine Group in September 2016.
Sylvia U. Okoji, APN
Sylvia Okoji graduated from Oklahoma City University with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree. After years of working as a Registered Nurse in an Acute Care setting, she decided to further her education and become a Nurse Practitioner. She received a Master of Science in Nursing degree from United States University (USU) in San Diego, California with a specialty in Family Nurse Practice as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner. She is board certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and joined Montgomery Internal Medicine Group in June 2022.
Make Your First Visit a Quick One
Whether it’s your first visit or your hundredth, you can speed things up by filling out forms in advance.
Book an Appointment Online
Montgomery Internal Medicine Group uses ZocDoc to allow online scheduling of appointments.
No Show and Cancellation Fee
- Insurance We participate in most insurance plans, including Medicare. Always contact your insurance carrier first to ensure we are a participating provider. If you are insured by a plan we are not contracted with, payment in full is expected at each visit. Knowing your insurance benefits is your responsibility. Please contact your insurance company with questions you have regarding your coverage.
- Co-payments All co-payments must be paid at the time of service. This arrangement is part of your contract with your insurance company. Failure on our part to collect co-payments can be considered fraud. Please help us in upholding the law by paying your co-payment at each visit.
- Non-covered services Please be aware that some-and perhaps all-of the services you receive may be non-covered or not considered reasonable or necessary by Medicare or other insurers. You must pay for these services at time of service or within 14 days of billing statement.
- Proof of insurance We must obtain a copy of a current valid insurance card to provide proof of insurance. If you fail to provide the correct insurance information in a timely manner, you will be responsible for the balance of a claim.
- Claim submission We will submit your claims and assist you in any way we reasonably can to get your claims paid. Your insurance company may need you to supply certain information directly. It is your responsibility to comply with their request. Please be aware that the balance of your claim is your responsibility whether or not your insurance company pays your claim. Your insurance benefit is a contract between you and your insurance company; we are not party to that contract.
- Coverage changes If your insurance changes, please notify us before your next visit so we can make the appropriate changes to help you receive your maximum benefits.
- Non-payment If your account is over 90 days past due, you will have “past due” sticker on you statement. You will have 10 days to pay your account in full. If your account is over 120 days past due you will receive a CMD notice advising you that if payment is not received your account will be turned over to a collection agency. Partial payments will not be accepted unless otherwise negotiated.
Questions and Information
Prescriptions, Referrals and Test Results
Fees and Payments
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME SERVICES ARE RENDERED.
A FEE OF $35 WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL RETURNED CHECKS.
We currently participate with most major insurance companies.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PATIENT TO NOTIFY OUR OFFICE OF ANY INSURANCE AND/OR DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGES.
Montgomery Internal Medicine Group is Participating in a New Program to Enhance Your Care: Primary Care First
Primary Care First is an innovative healthcare payment program that aims to improve our patients’ care experience.
Giving doctors extra support to help you get better care
Our goal has always been to provide you with the highest quality of care. Through Primary Care First, we will receive additional resources from Medicare and other health insurance companies to help us enhance our work and provide you the best quality, patient-centered care.
More information for patients with original Medicare
As part of this program, Medicare will start sharing some of your personal health information with us, such as when you receive care at hospitals, emergency departments, and specialist offices. This will help provide us with a more complete picture of your health and allow us to better coordinate your care.
If you want to stop Medicare from sharing this information, you should call
1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.
Your Medicare benefits are not changing, and this program is only intended to enhance the healthcare you receive at Montgomery Internal Medicine Group . You still have the right to use or visit any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare, at any time. Your doctor may continue to recommend that you see particular doctors for your specific health needs, but it is always your choice which doctors you use or hospital you visit.
Questions about PCF
If you have questions or concerns, you can call Allison Piovesan, RMA at 609-921-6410, ext. 119, or bring it up next time you’re in the office for an appointment.
For more information about this new Medicare program, please:
• Visit the Primary Care First webpage; or
• Call 1-800-MEDICARE